Great article on when to leash your dog.
Ever wonder when it’s ok to let your dog off leash?
Check out this handy flowchart created by the fabulous Jenny Williams. In just a few text bubbles (and with a sense of humor) it’ll help you make a responsible, respectful, safe choice!
Hate charts? Here’s the super short version: if there’s a leash law, the answer is “leash your dog.”
And just in case you’re wondering, you are not exempt from leash laws, even if you are*:
• The owner of a Lab
• A board member of an animal shelter
• A middle age white man without a criminal record
• The owner of a friendly dog
• In a parking lot near hiking trails
• A donor to your local humane society
*Yes, these are all real excuses used by real people. To my face.
Listen, let’s save some time: don’t bother with the…
View original post 869 more words